What is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy or Physical Therapy is concerned with identifying and
maximising quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of
promotion, prevention, treatment/intervention, and rehabilitation.
Physiotherapists provide services that develop, maintain, and restore
people’s maximum movement and functional ability. They can help people
at any stage of life, when movement and function are threatened by ageing,
injury, diseases, disorders, conditions, or environmental factors.
Physiotherapy can help in treating the following conditions/problems:
- Muscle aches and joint pain
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Post surgical conditions like knee replacement, hip replacement, and shoulder replacement
- Conditions related to workplace injuries
- Conditions related to Motor vehicle accidents
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Cervicogenic headaches
- Neurological conditions like Stroke, Parkinson’s, MS etc.,
We offer one on one care to our patients. The initial visit is one hour long
thorough assessment including the treatment. The subsequent treatment
sessions are half-hour long with education, recommendations, hands on
treatment, personalized therapeutic exercises, and home exercise